Monday, August 20, 2012

New Diagnosis Information

We got the test results back from Mia's bloodwork.  She was diagnosed with the following:

Colitis, Enteritis and Gastroenteritis of infectious origin
Hyprothyrodism
Pyrrole Disorder
Vitamin D Deficiency
Copper Excess
Zinc Deficiency
Primary Carntitine Deficiency
CNS Oxidative Stress
Slow Transit Constipation
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Sleep Disturbance
Irritability
Copy of MTHFR C677T gene variant

I will be posting information on all of these, and I will be highlighting the symptoms that Mia has. I know some people don't fully understand how the smallest things can effect each of us as a whole.  As Mia's mommy I am the only one who can reach out and try to give her the best her life has to offer. I'm am fortunate to have a husband who has loved us through our journey ths far, and we pray for strength and faith that we make the right decisions for our precious Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment