Monday, November 17, 2014

It's been a while...

It has been a while since I have posted on our blog.  There has been so much change in our lives over the past 6 months.  We moved to Greenwood, In. in July and I am now staying home with Mia.  I am enjoying being at home with her, being more involved with her therapies, and seeing her reach so many new milestones.

Mia has adjusted so well to the move, I have been so shocked.  We are seeing tons of gains in her speech, behaviors, and overall health.

Our book has been postponed for a few months due to some circumstances out of our control.  We have secured a new publisher and are back on track to hopefully be finished soon.

I also have become a consultant for a non toxic product line, Ava Anderson Non Toxic.  I found these products at Autism One this year.
www.avaandersonnontoxic.com/smith

Essential Oils have become a big part of our recovery too.  Contact me for more information about those as well.
https://beta.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start
Distributor ID #1839918

I am hoping to earn enough income from sharing the products that are helping our family to help be able to continue to stay home with Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment