Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mia Turns Six Years Old

Mia's goes to the pet store once a week when she does well during ABA therapies.  She never played with the puppies though she said she wanted one.  Last week, she saw a dachshund puppy.  Her reaction was totally different.  She got down and played with it.  Then she looked at me.  I heard the words that many parent's hear much earlier when at the pet store, "Home, take him home?"

What's a mom to do?  Little moments like these, where I can see Mia catching up developmentally, I really appreciate those moments.  We couldn't bring the puppy home that day.  Her birthday was coming up.  I called both grandmothers, my sister, Mamaw Beverly - a big thanks to them for Cyndy, Mia's puppy.  #Reminder, need a new reward. 








No comments:

Post a Comment