Thursday, November 19, 2015

Generation Rescue Says and Shows That "You Are Not Alone"

Jason Napolitan
Jason Napolitan is the Operations Director for Generation Rescue.  Jason is responsible for leading the operational functions required to provide resources for families of kids diagnosed with autism.   Process improvement, effective policies – he is responsible for those.  He is involved in brand management as well.  There was some concern about the short distance between my camera phone and these two.  But, I think it captures them pretty well.   
Left: Terra Smith, Author Hope Comes in Pieces  Right: Jason Napolitan, Director of Operations Generation Rescue


Candice McDonald

Below is Candice McDonald, Executive Director, Generation Rescue.  Every time I looked up, no matter what symposium I attended or keynote I listened to, whether I was down in the lobby, sending a text from a quiet nook, she seemed to be breezing  by or talking to a guest or a sponsor or a speaker. She just never stopped for three days… and all with a smile and in a pair of high heels. 
Left: Candice McDonald, Executive Director, Generation Rescue   Right, Terra


No comments:

Post a Comment